Experience effortless laminate flooring installation with the trusted professionals at Vallow Floor Coverings, Inc. in Edwardsville, IL.
Before installing your Laminate
Our laminate flooring installation professionals are dedicated to expertise and meticulous attention to detail that will create a space with irresistible charm.
Before our skilled teams arrive to transform your flooring, it's important to follow a few steps to ensure a seamless and efficient process.
- Make arrangements to remove your existing flooring.
- Make any necessary repairs to the subfloor, and prepare it for the installation, including removing any debris.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets in the rooms where your flooring will be installed.
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork.
- Arrange to be home on your installation day and prepare to keep children and pets out of the rooms where new floors will be installed.
Laminate care & maintenance
Proper care and maintenance of your laminate flooring is essential to preserve its beauty and longevity, ensuring a lasting investment that continues to enhance your space and withstand the tests of time.
Though the installation of laminate flooring is easy enough for many homeowners, it's best to leave the it in the hands of skilled professionals, ensuring flawless results from the start. At Vallow Floor Coverings, Inc., we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, offering expert guidance, responsive support, and a worry-free experience. Embrace your next flooring project with confidence, knowing you'll love working with us every step of the way.
Get inspired by the endless possibilities of laminate flooring, where versatile designs and captivating patterns allow you to unleash your creativity and transform your space.
Work one-on-one with an expert designer as you plan for your next project. Whether you're doing small renovations or taking on a completely new design, we've got the experience you need to make the process not only streamlined but fun! Contact us today for more information.